hair transformation

Wednesday, April 22, 2015


Facts..

1. Your silver hair color is going to look the best after you leave the salon.. After the first wash it will change either alot or a little bit.
2. I ONLY use purple shampoo & conditioner
How I wash my hair:
1. I put the water the coldest that it gets and I wet all of it
2.I lather the purple shampoo and leave it on for about 2 min.
3. Wash off the purple shampoo
4. Add the purple conditioner , leave it for about 4 min.
5.wash off the conditioner






3. If you want silver hair you are going to have to be OK with damaging the texture of your hair, it will change.. If you stylist uses Olaplex which is DEF. think you should you will not have any breakage.
4. I went from brown hair to silver/grey hair by ombre, highlights, full bleaching, root bleaching & constant toning
5. If you've seen my hair purple its because it was a mistake.. I toned my hair too long & too light so it turns purple but it washes off after 1-2 washes

6. When you have silver hair the less you wash it the better.. Natural oils is great for moisturizing your hair.. which is really bad for me because I work out every day therefore I have to wash my hair everyday.. That is why my hair changes is color so much

7. YES when I first get it freshly done people look at me weird.. they eventually get over it.

8. After 3 to 4 washes it can start turning either yellow or white.. I have spots that turn yellow and other spots that turn white

9. I don't suggest you try to get this color at home.. it can go terribly wrong

10. I feel like my shampoo is what upkeeps the color and grey tones

11. I do conditioning treatments in the shower 3 to 4 times a week because it starts feeling like gum after you bleach it the first time.


12. Everytime I bleach it I usually cut off about 1 inch to get rid of the really damaged hair

13. I blow dry my hair every other day and almost never iron it .. I rather have waves and volume then adding so much heat and causing more damage.

14.


What i use to repair damaged hair every time that i wash it




What i use once a week 








Funny stories!

1. I get to the starbucks drive-thru order my drink and proceed forward to the window to pay for my drink.. the barista opens the window and goes "WOW HAVE YOU UNDERGONE ALOT OF STRESS LATELY ?" im like"no.. why?" hes like "YOUR HAIRS GREY" Im like "yes I died it that color" he genuinely & concerningly says "WOW THE WORLD IS CRAZY" & slams the starbucks window closed.. WITHOUT GIVING ME MY DRINK. I had to honk and be like dude can I have my drink?

2. I was paying for my items at publix and the lady goes "wow your hair doesn't look that bad don't be embarrassed.." -.- of course im the queen of sarcasm and awkardness I go "omg don't you love it??" shes like "not really you look like my grandmother but with a young face..." and continues to scan my items.. AWSOME!!

3. I cant even begin to tell you how many people have told I look like Storm from xmen -_-



Biggest Battles

1. Not letting it get yellow
2. Keeping it healthy/ not adding a lot of heat

The women behind my hair

GEORGETTE 

I first began my journey with Georgette.. I was scared at first but completely trusted her because she does AMAZING work and she is a beautiful person inside and out ! She helped my hair big time as you can see.. She took from that weird brown color i had , to ombre to platinum blonde.. I love that she was always really concerned about the condition of my hair and she made my hair bright beautiful & shiny !! I loved that i could text her my feelings and pics of my hair (I'm sure thats annoying for a lot of hair stylist but i did it anyways ;-0) and she was always super sweet and replied ! My mom also did her hair with her and took my moms hair from brassy-ness to amazing-ness !
instagram:  miamibeautyagency




RUTHY ROSARIO

ive known her for a few years now shes beyond awesome and genuinely cares about mine/your hair when she does it.. The first time i went to an appointment with her she said  "OK I ALREADY PRAYED FOR YOUR HAIR THE BLEACH IS GOING TO COME OUT AWESOME!".. like what hair stylist prays for your scalp?? shes beyond awesome.. Her and her hubby own an awesome salon called The Makeup Factory and its a cozy yet glam place to get your hair done.. She is also coming out with her own makeup line which ive already tested out all the products and it is going to be AMAZING! Her makeup launch party is coming soon.. GET READY!
instagram: ruthyimagen


How my hair has changed in the passed 9 months:

#transformationtuesday




























documented accidents 



 I pretty much have had every single hair color except (green blue & pink) so it thought grey would be the next best thing !

(natural hair color) (the last time i had this was in 2007)












& thats a wrap y'all !!!


xo,steph












No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground