Whats Going On?

Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy you could stop by & hopefully make it a daily habit 

I wanted to personalize my blog as much as possible, so its a work in progress, excuse the kinks you might experience !


t h e   r u n d o w n
At the top bar is the current cravings, thats a simple wish list or inspiration list of things i have my eye on or things that inspire me .. Second link is the mommies corner where i share some fun pics or products my baby boy is currently using/loving, the fourth link is where you can shop my baubles.. If i love one thing it is def. a good statement necklace and that is exactly where you could find it.. the last link is shop my closet where i occasionally post up clothes I'm done using and is available to you.

the column to the right is pretty self explanatory where you can find me & of course my instagram & pinterest feed

come back tomorrow for the second official blog post

thanks for the support 









xx, steph

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground